Life is crooked, and crooked is very reasonable.
Which sentence do you most empathize with?
01 What do you mean to die? I was angry to death about 10,000 times a day, but I still didn't resign. Impressions: In the adult world, people swear and say they want to resign while honestly continuing to work. Resignation may bring short-term relief, but survival needs real financial support, which cannot be tolerated for a moment. Most people, without good family support, can only work out the world on their own. So no matter how sad and frustrated the day before, you still have to work hard the next day. 02 Don't be embarrassed to refuse others, anyway, those who have the nerve to embarrass you are not good people. Impressions: If you don't know how to refuse, you will only be wronged in the end. To be a man and do things, you should have your own principles and bottom line. You can be kind, but you can't always be an honest and bad person. A soft heart without a sense of boundary will only make people who are willing to take an inch forward, do not know how to be grateful, and take everything for granted. 03 Temper is the same as fart, if you have it, you should give it out, or you will suffocate your body. Impressions: After entering the society, adults silently put their emotions into silent mode. But in fact, keeping your emotions and worries in your heart will eventually turn into negative energy, and there will be big problems sooner or later. Whether it is work or life, encounter sad things, do not hold on, must learn to solve and release. 04 90% of the things in the world can be solved with money, and the remaining 10% need to be solved with more money. Impressions: The older people get, the more they understand the importance of money. Firewood, rice, oil and salt, food, drink, accommodation, and human courtesy all need money to manage. No money at any age is frequent contradictions, many crises, especially the illness in hospital, can more deeply understand. So nothing less hypocritical, free to make more money, not only for themselves, but also for the people around you. 05 When I was a child, I thought that everything was going well every year, but when I grew up, I found that everything was unexpected and there was a shortage of balance every year. Impressions: Life, where everything goes well, life, where everything goes well. We never know which comes first, tomorrow or accident, so we cherish the people in front of us and live every day in our limited time. People live a lifetime, spelling is the state of mind, open the heart a little bit, open up a little bit, natural happiness will last forever. 06 The rivers and lakes are dangerous, so withdraw if you can't. Impressions: Life is a multiple-choice question, have it and give up at the same time. Smart people, not entangled, sometimes, wise to give up is better than blind persistence. Beautiful clothes and jade food is a day, but it is also a day. For people and things, do not take things too seriously, do not cut corners, people are also comfortable, the heart is also comfortable. 07 I stayed up late and had a good time, and I sent it to the crematorium at dawn. Impressions: The body is the capital, and health is above all else. In daily life, we must work and rest regularly, go to bed early and get up early, eat on time no matter how busy we are at work, and take good care of ourselves. These seven sentences are crooked, each of which gives us a truth in life. Which sentence do you most empathize with? Oh, good night, everyone.
yellow colored evening dresses are everlasting subject of fashion which show off your exquisite femininity. Our collections will meet all your needs.